Thursday, October 21, 2010

Prison Dispatch from Leonard Peltier

October 20, 2010

Sisters, brothers, friends and supporters:

I would like to share with you the good feelings
I am experiencing right now. On the 16th of
October, I met with my team of lawyers, my dream
team. I can't reveal the details of this
meeting, but I'll tell you this -- It was a great
meeting and many positive ideas were
discussed. Decisions were made about how best to
prepare and file new court actions.

I'm very excited about our plans. We have at the
very least 6 more constitutional violations to
address. As some of you might know, in these 35
years, I have learned a lot about the law. The
legal issues we have to raise now are very
serious and the arguments are strong.

We'll file cases very soon, but we have a lot of
work ahead of us. This time around, we all must
be prepared with not only the legal work, but the
political work. We need to be unified in everything we do.

I'm ready to go to battle and hope you'll join
with us ­ me, the legal team and my defense
committee. We can and will win this time.

Thank you.

Doksha.

In the Spirit of Crazy Horse,


Leonard Peltier #89637-132
US Penitentiary ­ Lewisburg
PO Box 1000
Lewisburg, PA 17837


************************************

Launched into cyberspace by the
Leonard Peltier Defense Offense Committee
PO Box 7488, Fargo, ND 58106
Phone: 701/235-2206
E-mail: contact@whoisleonardpeltier.info
Web: http://www.whoisleonardpeltier.info

No comments: