Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Support GLBTQ prisoners, be listed in LockedOut!

It's that time again! I'm editing the 2010 edition of LockedOut, the
resource guide for gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, and queer prisoners. It
will be out later this summer.

If you want to be listed again or for the first time, let me know by August
15th and send me the following about your group:

Name of group
Mailing address
2-3 lines about the group's work, including if there's any cost, etc.

Just a reminder, I only list groups that give me permission to be listed
and LockedOut is only sent to prisoners in the U.S. If you know of any
groups that might be interested in being included forward this email to
them. Groups offering pen-pals are always needed.

Thanks to everyone for your amazing work!

Solidarity

No comments: