Sunday, April 22, 2012

Leonard Peltier in Need of Your Support

Brothers, Sisters, Friends and Supporters,

I'm still here fighting for my freedom. The government is
fighting just as hard to keep me where I am. The government also
has unlimited resources, even in such tough economic times. Big
problem, right?

The solution rests with my legal team for the most part. They're
making headway in a couple of very important directions. I'm very
optimistic about the work they're doing, too. I believe that 2012
is a critical time for me and that, with your help, I'll see home
again. You can get behind our efforts, right?

Please donate what you can to help us continue the fight. No amount
is too small. Mail donations to the LPDOC, PO Box 7488, Fargo,
ND 58106.

Thank you for all you've done in the fight for human rights.
In particular, thank you for your friendship.

Doksha,

Leonard Peltier

Note from the LPDOC: You may also donate securely online at
http://www.whoisleonardpeltier.info/donate.htm.

Lauched into cyberspace by the
Leonard Peltier Defense Offense Committee
PO Box 7488, Fargo, ND 58106
http://www.whoisleonardpeltier.info

No comments: