Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We don't talk to police, We don't make the peace bond

March 21, 2011 Puget Sound Anarchists

So today in Olympia I left my house for a run at about 1:00 PM. I had only
gotten two blocks away from my house when i noticed a large white SUV turn
out behind me, I didn't think anything of it at the time. However, a few
blocks later i was jogging on the left side of the side walk and the large
white SUV approached me, driving on the wrong side of the road and very
slowly. Through out this whole conversation i continued to be jogging,
although I did slow my pace.

The window was rolled down and i heard "Excuse me sir, can i ask you a
question". Hearing this I looked up and realized two white men in suits
with shaved heads, the passenger was wearing a blue tooth and was using a
computer built into the vehicle. So... after seeing this, it was pretty
clear who they were. I told them that I was running and wanted to be left
alone. They replied stating "Please sir, it will only take a minute of
your time". I responded in similar way stating that I was on my run and
wanted to be left alone.

Their response was "Mr. First Middle Last"(name), "Mr. Sabot Infoshoppe (
a student group I coordinate), You don't know who your fucking with do
you." I responded stating that I didn't know who they were and that I
didn't want to talk to them. They responded "Bullshit, you know who we
are, we know who you are, you and all your little buddies better cut this
shit out".

They then told me that I should get into the car, i said no. They said it
again, telling me that I really should get into the car, I told them to
fuck off. They then asked me if I have ever seen the inside of a prison
cell, because thats where me and all buddies are going and once again said
"you better realize who your fucking with". At this point i stopped
responding.

He stated very angrily that I need to get my ass in the fucking car right
now and commanded at me to "STOP!". I asked him if i was being detained or
arrested, there was no response. I continued to jog and he started
incessantly shit talking. Saying how me and all my buddies are going to
prison, how we're never gonna win, how we need to realize who were fucking
with, etc...

At this point I kind of tuned it out because it all blurred together and
the convo had been going on for about two blocks. The car then slowed
down, which I assumed meant they were going to leave, they did.

The car (still driving on the wrong side of the road) slowed down and made
a quick left, I ducked back to try to grab the license plate, but they
speed away and then turned abruptly. I believe it was Washington plate,
but I can't say for sure whether or not it was a gov't plate, it could
have been. I remember it starting with a "0" and then it contained a "3"
or "7" and a "9". I realize this isn't helpful, but its what I remember.

So yeah, doesn't take a genius to figure out this is obviously related to
the acts of sabotage at the westside police station. They were obviously
prying for info, trying to get me into their car and shit.

There was an instance last week where people who were almost definitely
officers of agents were seen photographing another anarchist oriented
house, this was witnessed by those that live there.

So nothing we don't already know, they are around, they are pissed, and
they want to scare us. Just thought i'd share my story. word.

An Anarchist from the 360.

No comments: