Monday, March 07, 2011

Urgent call for help from Jalil Muntaqim

From: NY Jericho
===============
Message from Jalil:

On March 4, 2011, I was moved from a single cell
to a double bunk cell on the orders of Attica's
Deputy Supt. of Security P. Chappius. This
placement in double bunk is against double bunk
policy, as I was transferred here
administratively via Albany. It was neither a
disciplinary transfer nor a requested transfer
and I did not sign a waiver to go into double bunk.

In 1996, they alleged that I organized a strike
here against double bunking. I was put in the box
for 9 months. It is well known that Supt. Mark L.
Bradt does not want me in his facility.
Therefore, this was probably done anticipating I
would refuse and they could then put me back in the SHU.


I'm asking people to call Commissioner Brian
Fischer in Albany at 518-457-8134 and tell him
that my placement in a double bunk cell is
against policy and procedure. Request that I be
placed in a single cell and that I start my program
as an E block porter.

Jalil

NOTE: Jalil Muntaqim is aka Anthony Bottom, use
inmate ##77A4283 when calling!

Free All Political Prisoners!
nycjericho@gmail.com www.jerichony.org

No comments: