Friday, November 03, 2006

Tyler Phan Assulted by Joint Terrorism Task Force and North Carolina State Police

The following e-mail was sent to ELP and other eco-groups.  We do not
know any other details other than what is written and we do not know
Tyler personally.

If anyone knows Tyler can they please contact ELP. Thank you.



> From: Tyler Phan <moxaty@yahoo.com>

>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> Thursday November 2nd , 2006
>
> My names is Tyler Nguyen Phan and I’m a resident of Tennessee.
> Earlier today, approximately 10:00am I was assaulted by the Join
> Terrorism Task Force based in Pennsylvania and the North Carolina
> State Police.
>
> This morning I was walking to work at IZOD located in Blowing Rock,
> North Carolina in the Tanger Outlets (Shops On the Parkway), when
> four or five men tackled me to ground without stating whether or
> not I was under arrest or detained, only stating that they were
> “State Police Officers“. With the situation happening so quickly, I
> didn’t have enough time to ask whether or not I was being detained.
> It wasn’t until I was injured and tackled on the ground with North
> Carolina State Police vehicles surrounding me, did I have the
> chance to ask whether or not I was detained and they responded yes.
>
> Though there was in fact a warrant to obtain DNA samples from me
> due to an ongoing investigation in Pennsylvania, it was completely
> unnecessary for them to tackle me to the ground and damage my
> kneecap in the process. Later, I was admitted to the Watauga
> Medical Center to tend to a wound obtained on my left kneecap from
> the attack by the state and federal government.
>
> This press release is to inform individuals about state repression
> tactics imposed by the federal and state government in correlation
> with the "Green Scare" happening throughout the United States.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you please remove this...

Anonymous said...

Erase remove all