Saturday, February 04, 2012

Athens : Giannis Dimitrakis is Free! (Greece)

325 No State Jan 31, 2012

The anarchist Giannis Dimitrakis was arrested heavily wounded after a robbery at a branch of the National Bank in the center of Athens, on January 16th, 2006. Now he is free and there was a massive party in Exarchia in Athens when he got out. Nice one Giannis.

G. Dimitrakis :“I was, I am and I will be an anarchist. As long as I live and breathe the journey will continue”

“My punishment is a field for fighting and conflict with authority”

“The robbery was a representative solution for my ideological and existential problems. It is the answer to the question of how an anarchist goes on. In the dilemma if I shall remain a weak-minded spectator or an active citizen I decided to participate. In the end we will win!!!!”

NO FIGHTER A HOSTAGE IN THE HANDS OF THE POWER AND ECONOMIC ELITES

-

Background:
Letter from Giannis Dimitrakis, anarchist prisoner

The Story of a Bank Robbery – About Giannis Dimitrakis (Into Rebellion / EE)

No comments: