Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oso Blanco tortured in Prison!

fwd from ABCF:
Sisters and Brothers,

Be prepared for a MASSIVE letter writing campaign to protest the
horrendous treatment that has been happening to Oso Blanco! Oso filed
legal action for a June 24th assault and a week later on November 7th he
was brutally assaulted and tortured. This is horrific and unacceptable!
His Native rights were broken and he was humiliated in an unprovoked act
of prison terrorism, along with his cell mate.

PASS THIS STATEMENT AROUND EVERYWHERE AND BE PREPARED FOR A LETTER WRITING
CAMPAIGN.

JUSTICE FOR OSO BLANCO!

-Sinapu, Mapache,
Arcata Anarchist Black Cross
Los Angeles Anarchist Black Cros

The following is Oso Blanco's account of what happened:

On Nov/07/09 at Hour of 11:00am myself and my cellie were assaulted by Lt.
Galletta and Lt. Sassaman and many staff. We were shot, gassed with a
Rapid Fire pepperball gun – same as a paint ball gun but with pepper agent
powder inside not paint. Then we were sprayed with ocaagent alot. I cuffed
up and was being shot and gassed anayway. My cellie coyote hardly had time
to cuff up and they started shooting us in the cell. Its very painful then
they stopped shooting so my cellie came to the door and cuffed up. They
put us in a freezing cold cell and they then cam and rushed in(goon squad)
the cell and took us to a mop closet where they forced my head back as the
guard was digging his fingers under my side jaw bone, pulling my head
back, and 7 or 8 were holding my arms, legs – they squirted hot water on
my face and up my nose. I let out a native war cry scream and yelled to
all the men here to stay strong! This was all on camera. They then took me
on camera to the four point cell where its very cold and stripped me naked
and put very, very, very tight restraints on me. Locking the bellie chain
and black box cuffs down to the bone. I told Lt. Sassamen what, “What
you're doing to me is a violation of the U.S. Constitution, a violation of
my human rights! It's wrong and evil what you are doing to me!” All on
Camera. Sovereign Cherokee Nation citizen have the full protection of the
U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Then they held me down on the cement
table and PA Potter cut off 4 inches of my ponytail braid. This is and
illegal act and crime committed against an enrolled Natie American! To cut
off part of my ponytial. And a great insult!

We were left in separate freezing cold cells in tigh restraints cutting
into our wrists for 9 hours. After the 4th hour a dark Lt. a Spanish Lt.
came and told my cellie across the hall we were being charged with
assaulting Lt. Galletta, that he was in the hospital and the FBI would be
coming to see us. And he gave me a flase charge – writeup for a weapon.

The sun went donw and the cold cell had its large window 2 ½ feet by 3
feet wide open and its Nov in PA. I was laying on the floor with these
cuffs and bellie chain and shackles cutting into me . So I prayed in
Cherokee – “CREATOR why is this happening? I have done nothing! Why are
you letting my oppressor hurt me with out cause and torture me?” A few min
later they came and let me out of restraints, and told me I was going back
to the cell. It was full of about 50 pepper call rounds and OC Agent. One
young guard said in a low voice, “They messed up doing this to you guys.”
He said he is tired of this place and he is going to quit his job. The
next shift staff who took our cuffs and restraints off 9 hours later
looked at my hands ballooned up and looked at each other – with a shake of
the head and one said, “Who did Chubbuck piss off?” asking the other
guard. The guard just looked away shaking his head. I have at least 20
witnesses. It was unprovoked 100%. I have statements.

-Oso Blanco

No comments: