Saturday, July 19, 2008

Letter of support for Tre Arrow

From:    tre@riseup.net
Date: Sat, July 19, 2008

Below is Tre's request for letters of support. His attorney, Paul Loney,
needs the letters ASAP. If you can write a letter please do so immediately.

Thank you for your love and support of our brother Tre,
TADC

A blessed greeting to you all! Thank you for your continued love and support.
It truly makes a difference in my life and gives me strength to persevere.
What is extremely important and needed at this time are letters reflecting my
nature and character which we will submit to the judge. Here are some guidelines and
suggestions of things to include:

* Address the letter to the Honorable James A. Redden
* Include who you are, your relation to me, how long you've know me, and
your occupation and/or standing in the community. Please don't discuss any
details regarding this case.
* Include things we've done or shared together and qualities in me you've
witnessed.
* Please type or write your letter on stationary or letterhead if
possible.
* Please use tree-free or 100% post consumer, processed chlorine-free
paper if possible.
* Be sure to sign your letter and send to my lawyer Paul, not the
judge, so he can submit them all as one document.

Send your letter to:

Paul Loney
3430 S.E. Belmont
Suite 101
Portland, Oregon 97214

Have your letters to Paul by July 15, 2008, please and thank you.

I wish you all a glorious summer solstice.

Namaste,
Tre

No comments: