Sunday, April 08, 2007

JoJo Bowen

just received the following note from JoJo Bowen, who has been
in solitary confinement for 26 years.

"Unless I do something to get myself out of this hole, these people
will keep me in this hole until I am dead. So about a year ago, I
filed a federal writ into the federal courts about my hole situation.
My federal writ was denied in the lower court and I am appealling to
the United States Court of Appeals. This appeals court is telling me
that they want me to pay $455 to file an appeal writ into their
court. We both know that I did not have $455 to pay this court to
file my appeal. Therefore, I want you to tell all the Revolutionary
Soldiers on your end that the old man on this end need some money on
this end to pay for me to file this federal appeal into the federal
court. $455. You are to tell the Revolutionary outlaws on your end to
put a piece of money in check form, then sign their names on the back
of their checks and then send those checks to me. Remember this
point. I need that money between now and May 10 when this federal
appeal must be filed into the federal court.

Help!

The Old man,

Joe-Joe

Joseph Bowen
1 Kenney Drive/AM4272
Coal Township, PA 17866-1021

Note: Remember this point. All checks must be signed on the back by
the person who makes the check out. If the check is not signed on the
back by the person who made it out, this check will not be let into
this jail."

At this link is information about Bowen, including his background

http://breakallchains.blogspot.com/2007/02/joe-joe-bowen-needs-help.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to do a western union quick collect for Bowen as is possible with other federal inmates? If so please post the information as the sending-a-check route takes much longer and the quick collect puts money on the inmates' books within 2-4 hours.

Anonymous said...

off white clothing
bape hoodie
golden goose
jordan 4
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
jordan travis scott
air jordan travis scott
jordans shoes
supreme hoodie