JENIN (Ma'an) -- Hunger-striker Bilal Diab has sent a will to his family in the northern West Bank on his 75th day without food, relatives said on Saturday.
Diab, 27, has refused food since Feb. 29 to protest his detention without charge in Israeli jail.
His family, from Jenin-district town Kufr Rai, said they received his will on Saturday detailing his wishes in case of his death.
"We will have victory, but only through either martyrdom or immediate release -- not any partial solution as claimed by the prisons administration," Diab wrote.
Last week, representative for Fatah prisoners Jamal al-Rjoob said detainees affiliated to Fatah had accepted half the proposals offered by Israeli authorities in response to the strike.
But Yousef Rizqa, political adviser to Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniyeh, warned on Monday that Israel was trying to use party affiliations to sow rifts between the hunger-strikers.
"On the 75th day of my hunger strike, I am still determined, patient and focused on continuing against conspiracies, threats and solitary confinement by the fascist Israeli prison administration," Diab wrote.
Diab instructed his family keep his grave at ground level, in accordance with Islamic teaching, and distribute sweets at his funeral as a sign of celebration.
He asked his brother Homam to perform prayers for him, and freed hunger-striker Khader Adnan to lower him into his grave.
The young hunger-striker thanked all Palestinians, and Arab and Islamic nations for their support.
The PA minister of prisoners affairs said Saturday that a comprehensive solution to widespread hunger strike action by prisoners is being discussed between Palestinian, Israeli and Egyptian officials.
PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad visited a solidarity tent in Bethlehem and applauded the hunger-strikers, assuring prisoners' relatives that they would achieve success.
In the past month, around 2,000 prisoners joined a group of administrative detainees on hunger-strike, according to prisoners groups' estimates.
They are calling for improved conditions in Israeli custody, such as an end to solitary confinement and bans on family visits, in addition to ending administrative detention.
Diab and Thaer Halahla, 33, from Hebron -- both held without charge -- joined earlier hunger-strikes after Khader Adnan and Hana Shalabi won release from detention without charge by refusing food.
The International Committee of the Red Cross and Physicians for Human Rights - Israel have urged Israel to transfer the prisoners to hospital after warning their health condition is now critical.