Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Braulio Arturo Durán González – Fighter for Total Liberation (Mexico)

March 11, 2012 325 Magazine

Braulio Arturo Durán González is an Eco-anarchist imprisoned since he was
arrested 24 September 2010. Braulio is accused of involvement in a series
of attacks against banks and other targets. He is being held at the state
correctional facility in León awaiting sentencing. Braulio is vegan.

Download the soli-poster and print out!

To write to him:

xliberacionxbrauliox(at)riseup.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm vegan and rescue animals, I write to all Animal Rights Activists in jail all the time. This time I can't for not knowing spanish but guess what, my vegan partner can :D
I love them and admire the courage they have to do what the rest of us can't, they should never be forgotten or judged.
Thank you for this information, my partner will write this hero.