Friday, July 18, 2008

Rod Coronado In Need of Fiction Novels

From:    "Support for Rod Coronado" <info@supportrod.org>
Date: Thu, July 17, 2008

It’s a rainy day where I sit, a little sultry and moody. The dark, heavy
clouds rolled up over a tangerine sky and no longer could the morning
light escape. It feels like a good setting for a story that could take you
out of a place you don’t want to be. I think that is what Rod is in need
of, a good book to take him out of where he doesn’t want to be.

He said he loves the non-fiction he has been reading, but he just needs
some good novels. I have been on a forced sabatical of non-fiction (due
to parenting) for some time; the ones that I have read I have already
passed along to Rod. If you have any suggestions, please send them my way
to info@supportrod.org.

If you would like to send him some good novels, please do! Although he is
light-hearted and sounding contented (with help from his current read, The
Power of Now, by Ekhart Toll), I hear that Rod would like something grand,
or fantasitical, or plain silly to ease the monotony.

Thanks*

Chrysta

--

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

PO Box 732
Tucson, Arizona 85702

No comments: