Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zolo Agona Azania Update

BISMILLAH

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension, it is the presence of justice."

--Rev. Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.


Zolo Agona Azania #4969treet,
Indiana State Prison,
1 Park Row Street,
Michigan City, Indiana 46360-6597

Friday, September 25, 2009

Dear Family, Friends, Supporters;

This is an update about my current situation. Much has happened in the last 28 years of my life--I am physically off death row and I am glad! The written contractual concession was a hard won travail. I can now stretch my legs and breathe a little better in the open air under the beautiful spacious sky behind the concrete walls of the general prison population. But I'm in prison still. I want out of this hellhole! The struggle continues and the good fight for total freedom and liberation must intensify to snatch me from the diabolical clutches of the unjust state.

I am now attending college inside the prison studying for my Associate Degree. Educational credit time cut is one of the benefits. And without your financial support that could not have been possible at this time.

I've also filed a comprehensive petition for writ of habeus corpus in federal court challenging my unconstitutional extended incarceration. It includes contesting the false charges, illegal amendment of charging information, prejudicial bogus indictment, ethnic bigotry, all-white rigged jury, perjury, the fact that I had been shackled in the presence of the jury during the entire trial. Insufficient evidence, double jeopardy, prosecutor misconduct, non-disclosure of exculpatory evidence, armed guards in courtroom intimidating my defense and supporters, falsified evidence that was planted by police against me, and a myriad of other fundamental human rights violations.

The dialectical formula for Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity is written as E=Mc2. This stands for energy equal to matter times the speed of light. Everything in the universe is energy. I want all of you to continue advocating for my release. Please share this update with your family, friends, co-workers and students urging their valuable help. Energy flows where the attention goes. My attention is on the positive goal: Freedom from oppression. I have the patience, perseverance, energy and determination to overcome.

I highly appreciate each of you as a compassionate human being; and I humbly appreciate your charity and energetic generosity.

Thanks a million more.

Zolo Agona Azania #4969

P.S. Openly to all concern. PLease publish my update on your web site and in the news media.

No comments: